Update Covid-19: May 8
Important notices, emergencies, and alerts
- Screening for Covid-19 is intensifying, as the situation is constantly changing.
- If you think you have symptoms: call 1-877-644-4545 or visit the www.santemonteregie.qc.ca/ouest
- People who have to respond to public health because of their Covid-19 infection, must respect and follow what they have been asked to do. The success of slowing the spread is linked to this.
1. Toilet is not a garbage can: disinfectant towels; women's sanitary products (tampons, etc.); cotton swabs (Q-tips); wet wipes (including disposable ones); dental products (dental floss), and condoms; go in the trash, NOT in the toilet.
These products cause a blockages in the sewer system and increase cleaning costs.
2. The work on Duhamel Road having begun, we ask you, for safety reasons, to avoid taking steps in this sector. Due to the machinery present, it's best to visit other arteries in the town. Thank you for your cooperation.
1- Wash your hands regularly.
2- In public places, make sure you stay 2 metres away from others.
3- Not mandatory, and encouraged, the wearing of face masks is recommended, where social distancing is not possible, in public places.
INFORMATION - Resource additions:
To learn more about local resources (psychological, food troubleshooting, etc.) visit the Coronavirus page.
Our municipal services are open.
Call us or write to us:
- 514 453-8981