Municipal Newsletter (Summer 2020): Online
Recreation and culture
- Info-Pincourt, summer 2020 - Recreation edition
- Now available online: HERE
- Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the municipal newsletter is available in the digital version only.
- In this edition:
- 60 years of history: Pincourt from 1950 to 1960
- Virtual BBQ Wednesdays
- Status of summer activities (due to COVID-19)
- Various reminders
- Here is the list of activities that are cancelled for the summer of 2020:
- Library activities
- Mondays in the Parks
- Regular activities (examples: badminton, pickleball, etc.)
- Special summer activities (example: at Desjardins Kiosk)
- We are awaiting direction from the government and Public Health on the procedures for day camps and municipal pools. Details to come.