Update Covid-19: Gradual Recreation Activities Re-opening
Important notices, emergencies, and alerts
- Press conference of 3 p.m.: Gradual and cautious re-opening of sports activities
- The Minister for Sports and Recreation, Isabelle Charest, announced this afternoon the re-openings of individual sports, which will take place in several phases, according to 5 criterias (practical places, equipment, context, etc.).
- "It's important to move and have fun to ventilate and better manage stress," said Mrs. Charest.
- PHASE 1:
- Startint May 20, the re-opening of individual sports activities
- E.g.: cycling, athletics, kayaking, open water swimming (lake), fishing, golf, tennis, etc.
- All local outdoor activities, of one or two people, without contact, in local places, and respecting sanitary measures (2 metres distance).
- For more information: www.quebec.ca/en/tourism-and-recreation
- Municipal swimming pool and other team sports: awaiting Public Health guidelines.