Update Covid-19: May 14
Important notices, emergencies, and alerts
- GOVERNMENT message:
- Schools in Greater Montreal remain closed until September and daycares until June 1.
- The conditions are not there to reopen this sector.
- For more information: www.quebec.ca/en/health/health-issues/a-z/2019-coronavirus/
1. TOILET is NOT a garbage can: disinfectant towels; women's sanitary products (tampons, etc.); cotton swabs (Q-tips); wet wipes (including disposable ones); dental products (dental floss), and condoms; go in the trash, NOT in the toilet.
These products cause a blockages in the sewer system and increase cleaning costs ($).
2. Places still available to sign up for the seniors' grocery service. If you know someone who needs help, contact Célia Corriveau at 514 453-8981, ext. 273.
1- Wash your hands regularly.
2- In public places, make sure you stay 2 metres away from others.
3- The government, now, recommend wearing a mask is public places, to protect others.
Coronavirus page: To learn more about local resources (psychological, food troubleshooting, etc.) visit the
Our municipal services are open.
Call us or write to us:
- 514 453-8981