Update Covid-19: May 19
Important notices, emergencies, and alerts
- Government messages:
Federal: Extension of customs closure for 30 days.
- Later this week, the government will announce its plan to reopen services (hairdressing, massage therapy, dentist, etc.), day camps, gatherings, etc.
- Weekend news:
- Reopening of businesses with an exterior entrance on May 25 for the Communauté métropolitaine de Montréal.
- Reopening of daycare services on June 1 for the Communauté métropolitaine de Montréal.
- Gradual resumption of surgery activities that had been put on hold in Quebec.
- On Sunday, May 17, the International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia was celebrated.
- Health measures:
1- Wash your hands regularly.
2- In public places, make sure you stay 2 meters away from others.
3- The government now recommends wearing a mask in public places, to protect others.
- Information - Resources:
Coronavirus page: To learn more about local resources (psychological, food troubleshooting, etc.).
- Our municipal services are open.
Call us or write to us:
- 514 453-8981