Update Covid-19: May 21
Important notices, emergencies, and alerts
- Government announcement:
- From May 25: First phase of deconfinement in Laval for businesses.
- Day camps and swimming pool: details coming soon for Pincourt
- Health measures:
1- Wash your hands regularly.
2- In public places, make sure you stay 2 meters away from others.
3- The government now recommends wearing a mask in public places, to protect others.
- Beginning of Pincourt Tennis Club members' activities: Saturday, May 3
- Compliance with current sanitary measures.
- To become a member: www.tennispincourt.org
- Information - Resources:
Coronavirus page: To learn more about local resources (psychological, food troubleshooting, etc.).
- Our municipal services are open.
Call us or write to us:
- 514 453-8981