Temporary Opening of the Splash Pad
Important notices, emergencies, and alerts
- As of: May 27
- Temporary opening of the splash pad, at noon, today.
- Notice issued by the Santé publique Montérégie
- Temporary measure to protect citizens from the harmful effects of heat, until the end of this heatwave.
- Maximum grouping of 10 children in the splash pad
- Social distancing of 2 meters is required.
- There will be increased monitoring of the site.
• If the conditions are not met, the direction de la santé publique de la Montérégie may reconsider this decision.