Update Covid-19: May 27
Important notices, emergencies, and alerts
- GOVERNMENT ANNOUNCEMENTS:
- In the coming days, the government will announce the details of a three-month paid training course to become a beneficiary attendant.
- HEALTH MEASURES:
1- Wash your hands regularly.
2- In public places, make sure you stay 2 meters away from others.
3- The government now recommends wearing a mask in public places, to protect others.
- PINCOURT REMINDERS:
- Keep your pets on a leash when you walk them or take them out.
- WATERING - PROTECT THE WATER:
- A reminder that wasting water has a direct impact on everyone.
- Don't forget to follow the schedule for watering your lawn, garden, etc.
- Imagine if we ran out of water because of water waste...
- Complete by-law: HERE
- Information - Resources:
Coronavirus page: To learn more about local resources (psychological, food troubleshooting, etc.).
- Our municipal services are open.
Call us or write to us:
- 514 453-8981