Partial Reopening of the Library: as of June 3
Important notices, emergencies, and alerts
- Partial reopening of the library: as of June 3
- No consultation or book search on site
- Book pick-up by appointment only
- No-contact loan
- Directory of books: CATALOGUE REGARD
- To make a reservation:
- 514 453-8981, ext. 214
- Via your library folder
- You will receive a call to make an appointment to pick up your books, on a table, at the library entrance.
- Borrowed books must be returned to the book chute only.
- Instructions to be followed:
- Wearing of a mask and hand washing are mandatory
- A distance of 2 meters with the others
- Please do not linger at the book retrieval table.
- Late books
- If you have books, which were due during containment, you have until June 23 to return them without penalty.