Update Covid-19: June 1
Important notices, emergencies, and alerts
- GOVERNMENT ANNOUNCEMENTS:
- A 400 million investment for cultural recovery.
- As of 8 June: Deconfinement of the audiovisual production industry, from pre to post-production.
- HEALTH MEASURES:
1- Wash your hands regularly.
2- In public places, make sure you stay 2 meters away from others.
3- The government now recommends wearing a mask in public places, to protect others.
- INFORMATION FOR PINCOURT :
- Reopening of the parks: We are currently analyzing the reopening of the parks and the game modules, according to the new parameters announced by the government on Saturday, May 30.
- Chemin Duhamel: For your safety and the safety of our workers, please walk on other arteries of the town until the work is completed. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Graduation photos (high school): The deadline to send your photo to email@example.com is June 5.
- Information - Resources:
Coronavirus page: To learn more about local resources (psychological, food troubleshooting, etc.).
- Our municipal services are open.
Call us or write to us:
- 514 453-8981