Update Covid-19: June 3
Important notices, emergencies, and alerts
- GOVERNMENT ANNOUNCEMENTS:
- Legislation introduced to help stimulate the economy.
- Action taken to create infrastructure projects (202 projects).
- Examples of projects: renovation of primary and secondary schools, construction, renovation and expansion of CHSLDs, certain hospitals, and seniors' homes, road projects, the extension of the REM and certain metro lines, etc.
- HEALTH MEASURES:
1- Wash your hands regularly.
2- In public places, make sure you stay 2 meters away from others.
3- The government now recommends wearing a mask in public places, to protect others.
- Information - Resources:
Coronavirus page: To learn more about local resources (psychological, food troubleshooting, etc.).
- Our municipal services are open.
Call us or write to us:
- 514 453-8981