Update Covid-19: June 4
Important notices, emergencies, and alerts
- GOVERNMENT ANNOUNCEMENTS:
- Starting June 8: Gradual resumption of outdoor team sports (example: soccer, baseball, etc.), while respecting the 2-metre distance rules.
- As of June 8: Reopening of private pools open to the public (example: in campgrounds).
- As of June 8: Resumption of supervised practice of individual sports (example: yoga).
- Supervised training in the form of skills competitions to reconnect with one's sport.
- The sports federations have made guides for the resumption of activities.
- If all goes well, team sports will be able to play games towards the end of June.
- HEALTH MEASURES:
1- Wash your hands regularly.
2- In public places, make sure you stay 2 meters away from others.
3- The government now recommends wearing a mask in public places, to protect others.
- Information - Resources:
Coronavirus page: To learn more about local resources (psychological, food troubleshooting, etc.).
- Our municipal services are open.
Call us or write to us:
- 514 453-8981