Update Covid-19: June 9
Important notices, emergencies, and alerts
- GOVERNMENT ANNOUNCEMENTS:
- Starting June 15: Reopening of restaurants outside of Montreal, the MRC de Joliette, and L'Épiphanie.
- As of June 22: Reopening of restaurants in Montréal, in the MRC de Joliette, and at L'Épiphanie.
- As of June 15: Indoor gatherings authorized in private residences outside of Montréal, the MRC de Joliette, and L'Épiphanie.
- Starting June 22: Indoor gatherings authorized in private residences in Montreal, in the MRC de Joliette, and L'Épiphanie.
- Maximum of 10 people from 3 separate households.
- Avoid buffet-style meals
- Distance of 2 meters with other households
- Sanitary blocks (toilets) CLOSED in our buildings.
- Voilà! Signalement: Download the application to send a request (broken lamppost, graffiti, pothole, permit application, etc.) accompanied by a photo.
- HEALTH MEASURES:
1- Wash your hands regularly.
2- In public places, make sure you stay 2 meters away from others.
3- The government now recommends wearing a mask in public places, to protect others.
- Information - Resources:
Coronavirus page: To learn more about local resources (psychological, food troubleshooting, etc.).
- Our municipal services are open.
Call us or write to us:
- 514 453-8981