Update Covid-19: June 11
Important notices, emergencies, and alerts
- GOVERNMENT ANNOUNCEMENTS :
- The government has announced a $750 million financial assistance plan for the tourism industry.
- IN PINCOURT:
- Sanitary blocks (toilets) CLOSED in our buildings.
- Voilà! Signalement: Download the application to send a request (broken lamppost, graffiti, pothole, permit application, etc.) accompanied by a photo.
- Parking permits for boat ramps:
- Send the trailer's registration certificate number and proof of residence to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 514 453-8981, ext. 332, to provide this information.
- Once issued, the permit will be delivered in your mailbox within a few days.
- HEALTH MEASURES:
1- Wash your hands regularly.
2- In public places, make sure you stay 2 meters away from others.
3- The government now recommends wearing a mask in public places, to protect others.
- Information - Resources:
Coronavirus page: To learn more about local resources (psychological, food troubleshooting, etc.).
- Our municipal services are open.
Call us or write to us:
- 514 453-8981