Update Covid-19: June 15
Important notices, emergencies, and alerts
- GOVERNMENT ANNOUNCEMENTS:
- Starting June 22: Indoor gatherings in public places allowed with a maximum of 50 people.
- In places where people are seated (CEGEP and university classrooms, theatres, and cinemas): Physical distance of 1.5 metres allowed.
- In common areas or waiting lines: Physical distance of 2 metres maintained and wear a mask is recommended.
- Starting June 22: Physical distance of 1 metre allowed between children under 16 years of age (in schools, camps, etc.).
- IN PINCOURT:
- Starlight Acoustic Band Show: Wednesday, June 17 at 7 p.m., live on Facebook.
- Sanitary blocks (toilets) CLOSED in our buildings.
- Voilà! Signalement: Download the application to send a request (broken lamppost, graffiti, pothole, permit application, etc.) accompanied by a photo.
- If you have books that were due during containment, you have until June 23 to return them without penalty.
- HEALTH MEASURES:
1- Wash your hands regularly.
2- In public places, make sure you stay 2 meters away from others.
3- The government now recommends wearing a mask in public places, to protect others.
- Information - Resources:
Coronavirus page: To learn more about local resources (psychological, food troubleshooting, etc.).
- Our municipal services are open.
Call us or write to us:
- 514 453-8981