Update Covid-19: June 16
Important notices, emergencies, and alerts
- GOVERNMENT ANNOUNCEMENTS:
- Reopening of all schools, at the usual ratio, in September.
- School will be mandatory in the fall.
- Each class group will be divided into subgroups (max. 6 people) in which distancing will not be necessary.
- 1 meter distance between subgroups and in buses.
- 2 meters distance between teachers and students.
- There is an emergency protocol in case of a second wave.
- IN PINCOURT:
- Starlight Acoustic Band Show: Wednesday, June 17 at 7 p.m., live on Facebook.
- Sanitary blocks (toilets) CLOSED in our buildings.
- Voilà! Signalement: Download the application to send a request (broken lamppost, graffiti, pothole, permit application, etc.) accompanied by a photo.
- Branch collection: June 23 ( The branch collection can take several days.)
- If you have books that were due during containment, you have until June 23 to return them without penalty.
- HEALTH MEASURES:
1- Wash your hands regularly.
2- In public places, make sure you stay 2 meters away from others.
3- The government now recommends wearing a mask in public places, to protect others.
- Information - Resources:
Coronavirus page: To learn more about local resources (psychological, food troubleshooting, etc.).
- Our municipal services are open.
Call us or write to us:
- 514 453-8981