Update Covid-19: June 25
Important notices, emergencies, and alerts
- GOVERNMENT ANNOUNCEMENTS:
- From June 25: Deconfinement of all sectors that can resume their activities, EXCEPT: festivals, holiday camps with a stay, and fights in a sports context.
- As of June 25: Reopening of water parks, spas, bars, casinos, service businesses, and tourist accommodations that will have to follow the sector rules.
- The physical distance of 2 meters remains.
- A report on the evolution of COVID-19 will be published on a weekly basis. Next press release: July 2.
- IN PINCOURT:
- Reopening of the Pincourt bazaar: June 27 and July 1, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Regular schedule starting July 8: Wednesdays, 12:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- On-site sanitary measures.
- No donations accepted on site.
- Address: 33 Lussier St. (Notre-Dame-de-Lorette basement)
- Phone: 514 453-5525
Unavailability of the walking/running trail in Taillon Park this summer. Relocation in the fall.
- HEALTH MEASURES:
1- Wash your hands regularly.
2- In public places, make sure you stay 2 meters away from others.
3- The government now recommends wearing a mask in public places, to protect others.
- Our municipal services are open.
Call us or write to us:
- 514 453-8981