Opening of the Library: July 6
Important notices, emergencies, and alerts
- The Pincourt Library will open its doors to the public on July 6.
- Book loan at the counter as usual
- You no longer need to make an appointment to pick up your book order.
- Access to bookshelves and furniture
- You must continue to return your books by using the outdoor book drop.
- Access to the second floor of the library remains closed.
- Rules to follow:
- No one with symptoms of COVID-19 is allowed in the library.
- Hand disinfection at the entrance is mandatory.
- The distance of 2 meters must be maintained at all times.
- Respect the floor markings.
- Wearing a mask is strongly recommended.
- Info: www.villepincourt.qc.ca/en/recreation-and-culture/library/general-information