Attention: Heat Warning
Important notices, emergencies, and alerts
- A heat wave is expected this week.
- The temperature could reach 40 degrees with the humidex factor.
- These conditions may persist into Saturday, July 11.
- Hydrate regularly.
- Stay cool.
- Monitor the health of children, pregnant women, the elderly, and people with chronic diseases.
- Never leave people or animals in a parked vehicle.
- If you work outside, take regular breaks in a cool place.
- Watch for symptoms of heat discomfort such as dizziness/fainting, nausea/vomiting, rapid breathing, extreme thirst, decreased urination, and abnormally dark urine.