Watering Restrictions Still in Effect
Important notices, emergencies, and alerts
- Update: July 23
- The Régie de l'eau has announced that the current watering ban will be maintained for an indefinite period.
- Ban on the use of water outside the property is in effect.
- Lawn watering
- Car wash
- Filling of swimming pools or external tanks
- Only hand watering cans (without hose) will be allowed for flowerbeds and gardens.
- Increased monitoring of the security patrol on the territory.
- Offenders will receive a fine for not complying with these restrictions.
- The situation will be reviewed on Monday, July 27.