Update COVID-19 : September 29
Important notices, emergencies, and alerts
- Following the press briefing of September 28
- As of October 1, the Communauté métropoltaine de Montéral (CMM), including Pincourt, is in the red zone.
- Maximum alert level: in effect from October 1 to 28
- Measures in force:
- No home visitors allowed (some exceptions apply).
- Visits to CHSLDs, seniors' residences, etc. are prohibited.
- Closure of bars, taverns, etc.
- Closure of theaters, cinemas, etc.
- Closing of restaurant dining rooms. Delivery and take-out meals only are allowed.
- Prohibition of all outdoor gatherings with a distance of less than 2 meters.
- Inter-regional travel not recommended to green, yellow and orange zones.
- More info: https://bit.ly/2EIJ937
- Our municipal services are open.
- Call us or write to us:
- 514 453-8981