Update - COVID-19: October 27
Important notices, emergencies, and alerts
- Following the press briefing on October 26
- The government has announced the continuation of the measures in force in the red zones until November 23.
- Measures :
- Restaurants, bars, theatres, fitness centers and other businesses already targeted remain closed.
- Easing of some restrictions may be announced in two weeks for areas where cases continue to trend downwards.
- Secondary 3 students attending schools in red zones will now be joining secondary 4 and 5 students in alternating, every other day, between in-class and online schooling.
- Info: www.québec.ca/zonerouge