Important notices, emergencies, and alerts
- Offices closed to the public
- From December 21 to 23, 2020 and from January 4 to January 8, 2021
- Following the provincial government's recommendations to curb the spread of COVID-19, the Town of Pincourt will restrict access to municipal buildings before and after the holidays.
- All service requests will therefore have to be made remotely during this period.
- Remotely maintained services
- Service requests (online or by phone):
- Information - 450 453-8981 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Requests - Application VOILÀ! Signalement
- Administrative and Financial Services - Option 1 or email@example.com
- Urban Planning Department - option 2 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Management and Mayor's Office - option 3 or email@example.com
- Clerk Department - option 4 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Communications - email@example.com
- Fire and Emergency Services - option 7 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Permit requests - 450-453-8981, ext. 332 or email@example.com
- Holiday Break
- All administrative offices will be closed for the holidays from December 23, 2020 at noon to January 3, 2021.