Update Covid-19: January 6
Important notices, emergencies, and alerts
Following the press briefing on January 6, 2021.
The government announced the introduction of more severe measures throughout the province until February 8.
As of January 9:
- Establishment of a curfew between 8 p.m. and 5 a.m., except for health care, humanitarian reasons and work deemed a priority.
- You are allowed to walk your dog after curfew to relieve itself within a radius of 1km of your residence.
- No visits allowed (A single-person can be visited by one person only.)
- Continued closure of non-essential businesses.
- Mandatory telework for businesses.
- All indoor and outdoor activities must be limited to the family bubble.
- Indoor sports activities are prohibited.
Reinforcement of measures in schools:
Elementary schools: reopening on January 11
- Wearing of a mask is mandatory for everyone in the hallways and in the classroom for Grade 5 and 6 students.
High schools: reopening January 18
- Wearing a procedure mask is mandatory in class for all, without exception.
Closing of non-essential businesses:
- Delivery and pick-up at the door allowed until 7:30 p.m. at the latest.
- Restaurants, gyms, theaters, cinemas, hairdressing salons and places of worship remain closed.
- All businesses close at 7:30 p.m., except for pharmacies and gas stations.
- Restaurants may continue delivery after 7:30 p.m.
· AT PINCOURT:
- Municipal offices are closed to the public.
- Municipal services will be offered remotely: 514 453-8981.
- Cancellation of indoor activities at the library and Omni-Centre.
- Maintenance of contactless loans at the library.
- The skating rinks remain accessible within the posted capacities on site.
- The municipal patrol will provide sporadic surveillance of the territory in collaboration with the Sûreté du Québec.