Update - COVID-19: February 2
Important notices, emergencies, and alerts
- Following the press briefing of February 2, 2021.
- The government announced a relaxation of the measures in place.
- The government also announced the return of color-coded alert levels.
- The MRC de Vaudreuil-Soulanges, including Pincourt, remains in the red zone.
- Effective February 8:
- IN RED ZONE (PINCOURT)
- Curfew maintained between 8:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m.
- Prohibition of gatherings in homes and on private property.
- Mandatory telework.
- Reopening of non-priority businesses, including hair salons, personal care and esthetics.
- Resumption of outdoor activities for a maximum of 4 people (including classes).
- The 2-metre rule must be respected at all times.
- Info: www.quebec.ca/en/health/health-issues/a-z/2019-coronavirus/relaxation-confinement-measures-covid19/