Reopening of the Library: February 15
Recreation and culture
- Updated: February 15
- Reopening of the library for contactless loans and workspaces.
- WORKSTATIONS AVAILABLE
- By phone reservation only: 514 453-8981, ext. 214
- Maximum: 120 minutes/period
- Access strictly limited to Pincourt students.
- Limited quantity of internet stations and work tables depending on required sanitary measures and social distance.
- The use of computer stations for gaming is forbidden.
- The shelves and access to the library in general remain closed to the public.
- No on-site consultation or research is permitted.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory.
- No printing services.
- CONTACTLESS LOANS STILL IN EFFECT
Procedures to follow:
- Order your books: 514 453-8981, ext. 214, or email@example.com.
- Make an appointment to pick up your books (Monday to Saturday).
- Return the books in the outdoor chute.
- When ordering, we will need:
- Your name
- Your phone number
- Your member number
- The titles of the desired books