Update Covid-19: May 19
Important notices, emergencies, and alerts
- Following the May 18, 2021 press briefing.
- The government announced the easing of measures in all zones.
- AS OF MAY 28:
- Removal of curfew.
- Opening of outdoor restaurant terraces.
- Outdoor gatherings allowed on private property (maximum of 8 people from different residences or occupants of two different residences, with a distance of 2 metres).
- Lifting of inter-regional travel bans.
- Easing of rules for large indoor venues and outdoor stadiums with fixed pre-assigned seating (Maximum 2,500 people in independent zones of 250 people each).
- AS OF JUNE 11:
- Opening of outdoor bar terraces.
- Supervised outdoor sports and recreation permitted in groups of 25 people.
- AS OF JUNE 25:
- Summer and day camps open.
- Outdoor public activities and events permitted, following specific rules.
- Easing of mask and distancing requirements for private gatherings for those vaccinated with two doses.
- Relaxation of rules for outdoor stadiums with fixed pre-assigned seating (Maximum: 2,500 people).
- To find out about the further easing of measures planned for the end of August, visit Québec.ca/déconfinement.