Île-aux-Tourtes Bridge: Gradual Opening on May 31
Important notices, emergencies, and alerts
- INTERVENTION PLAN for the Île-aux-Tourtes Bridge
- Three interventions:
- Replacement of damaged rods;
- Addition of external reinforcement structures;
- Continuation of the reinforcement of the beams with carbon fiber polymer.
- SCHEDULE - Gradual reopening of traffic lanes :
- May 31: one lane in each direction;
- June 7: two lanes in the peak traffic direction and one lane in the off-peak direction;
- June 14: two lanes per direction;
- June 21: three lanes per direction (full capacity).
- Official ministère des Transports press release: www.transports.gouv.qc.ca/fr/salle-de-presse/nouvelles/Pages/ouverture-pont-ile-aux-tourtes.aspx