Update COVID-19: May 26
Important notices, emergencies, and alerts
- Following the press briefing of May 25, 2021.
- The government has announced the transition of several regions to orange level, including the Montérégie, as of May 31, 2021.
- ORANGE ZONE:
- Gatherings in private homes: prohibited (with some exceptions)
- As of May 28: gatherings on private outdoor property permitted (under certain conditions)
- Restaurants: open, maximum of two adults per table, from different addresses (with minor children). Occupants of the same private residence may be together at the same table.
- Schools (all levels of education): open, classroom attendance for high school students (no alternation)
- Indoor sports and recreation: allowed (no contact) in all open public places
- Outdoor sports and recreation: 12 people maximum (no contact)
- All the details of the transition to orange level: Québec.ca/déconfinement