Île-aux-Tourtes Bridge: Partial Reopening on May 28
Important notices, emergencies, and alerts
- The authorities have announced the gradual reopening of the Île-aux-Tourtes Bridge.
- The work done in the last few days allows a safe partial reopening for all types of vehicles.
- Reopening one lane per direction: as of May 28 at 5 a.m.
- However, the area is still to be avoided.
- Significant congestion to be expected.
- Please use public transit, work from home, or take Highway 30.
- Official press release: www.transports.gouv.qc.ca/fr/salle-de-presse/nouvelles/Pages/reouverture-graduelle-pont-ile-aux-tourtes.aspx