Île-aux-Tourtes Bridge: Reopening of Two Lanes
Important notices, emergencies, and alerts
- The authorities have announced the reopening of two lanes in each direction on the bridge, on May 31 at 5 a.m.
- The work done in the last few days allows the safe reopening of two lanes in each direction for all types of vehicles.
- However, the area is still to be avoided.
- Please use public transit, work from home, or take Highway 30.
- Official press release: www.transports.gouv.qc.ca/fr/salle-de-presse/nouvelles/Pages/pont-ile-aux-Tourtes-reouverture-deux-voies.aspx