COVID-19 Mobile Testing: June 4
Important notices, emergencies, and alerts
- The Centre intégré de santé et de services sociaux (CISSS) de la Montérégie-Ouest will hold a walk-in COVID-19 screening clinic in Pincourt.
- A mobile testing unit WITH or WITHOUT an appointment
- Date: Friday, June 4
- Time: 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Location: Omni-Centre (375 Cardinal-Léger Blvd.)
Or with an appointment: cv19quebec.ca
- Who has to take a test?
- People with symptoms.
- People who have had close contact with someone who has COVID‑19.
- People who have been asked by public health authorities to get tested.
- Info: www.santemonteregie.qc.ca/en/health-advice/coronavirus-covid-19