Important notices, emergencies, and alerts
- Heat warning in effect: until August 13
- Tuesday and Wednesday will be particularly warm with humidex values reaching 40.
- Nights will be warm and uncomfortable with lows near 20 degrees Celsius until Friday.
- To refresh yourself:
- Pincourt Library (225 Pincourt Blvd.) for air conditioning
- Splash pad (375 Cardinal-Léger Blvd.)
- Municipal pool (364 Olympique Blvd.)
Open from 11 a.m. to 8:20 p.m.*
*Due to the heatwave, closing time may be extended depending on demand.
- Preventive reminders:
- Drink 6 to 8 glasses of water per day. As appropriate, follow your physician's instructions regarding the amount of fluid to drink.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages.
- If you can, spend at least 2 hours a day in an air-conditioned or cool place.
- Take at least one cool shower or bath per day, or cool your skin several times per day with wet towels.
- Limit physical activity.
- Wear light clothes.
- Never leave a child or a baby alone in a vehicle or a poorly ventilated room, even for a few minutes.