Electoral Staff Recruitment
Important notices, emergencies, and alerts
- The Town of Pincourt is seeking election staff for the 2021 municipal elections.
- Positions to be filled:
- Room attendant
- Officer in charge of order
- Information officer
- Voter identification attendant
- Training and work days are paid.
- October 30 and 31 OR
- November 1, 2 and 3 OR
- November 7
- In all cases, you must be available on November 7 for the counting of votes.
- Please complete the following form: https://bit.ly/3jQ9gae
- Deadline to apply: October 1
- Please return your completed form to: email@example.com
- Info: www.villepincourt.qc.ca/en/town-hall/districts/en/the-town/legal/municipal-elections