Connection to the New water Main: September 15
Important notices, emergencies, and alerts
- Thorncliffe Place sewer and water infrastructure are completed
- Connection to the new water main scheduled for Wednesday, September 15
- Flushing of pipes to remove any residues.
- What to do?
- Turn on the bath faucet and run with cold water for one hour.
- Reason: The bath faucet does not contain a particle filter that could clog the faucet.
- The water is safe to drink and does not require any additional treatment for consumption.
- Thank you for your cooperation.