Important notices, emergencies, and alerts
- This Sunday is Halloween.
- To have a fun night, here's a reminder of some safety tips:
- Wear short clothing to avoid tripping.
- Wear light coloured clothing or clothing with reflective strips to be visible.
- Avoid wearing masks.
- Use a flashlight in order to see better and to make yourself more visible.
- Tell your parents the route you will take and the time of your return.
- Ring doorbells as a group or with an adult and wait outside the house.
- Walk one side of the street at a time to avoid crossing unnecessarily.
- Cross streets at intersections and obey traffic signs.
- Refuse to approach or get into a vehicle without parental permission.
- Check with parents to make sure it is safe to eat the treats you receive.
- Two of our teams (firefighters and public security) will be patrolling the streets of Pincourt to ensure the safety of children and their families.
- Haunted House
- Theme: Museum of Fantasy
- Sunday, October 31, from 5 to 9 p.m.
- At the Omni-Centre
- Everyone 10 years of age and older must wear a mask inside.