Mailing of 2022 municipal taxes
Important notices, emergencies, and alerts
- The 2022 municipal taxes were mailed on February 7.
- Please note that the tax bill has a different appearance, due to the new government reform. You will also find the assessment of your residence, following the filing of the new assessment roll.
- Assessment of your property :
1) If you have any questions: please contact the Tax Department, 514-453-8981, option 1 OR by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) If we do not have the answers to your questions and it is necessary to speak with an assessor: We will take appointments until April 8, in order to organize a telephone or virtual meeting with an assessor (measure Covid-19).
3) If you wish to contest the assessment: please fill out the form and return it with payment of the fees, on behalf of the Town of Pincourt. https://www.villepincourt.qc.ca/uploads/html_content/Budget,%20fiances,%20taxes/formulaire_revision_roleevaluation.pdf