Reminder: Removing Snow from your Roof
- This is a recommendation of the Régie du bâtiment du Québec.
- Please clear the snow off your roofs, emergency exits, balconies, sheds, garages, etc.
- Use appropriate equipment to avoid damaging the roof waterproofing membrane.
- Clear your roof from the ground, using a roof scraper with a telescopic handle, to prevent any risk of falling.
- Be aware of the warning signs of a sagging roof (examples: cracks on interior walls or interior doors jamming).
- Info: www.rbq.gouv.qc.ca/en/you-are/citizen/think-safety-at-home/removing-snow-and-de-icing.html