REMINDER - Weather Forecast
Important notices, emergencies, and alerts
- A significant period of freezing precipitation is expected for the province of Quebec Saturday evening and Sunday.
- Freezing precipitation amounts could be significant and make surfaces such as roads, streets, and sidewalks slippery and hazardous.
- Strong gusts of 60-70 km/h are also expected on Sunday.
- Due to the weather forecast, make sure you have all the essential supplies to sustain for 72 hours.
- In the event of a power outage or other, plan for: water, food, and battery supplies, etc.
- Plan ahead and be careful.