Preventive Measure: Suspension of Recreation Activities
Important notices, emergencies, and alerts
- Date: March 13
- Due to the risks associated with COVID-19, we are suspending all activities planned at:
- The Omni-Centre (starting March 13, at 4:30 p.m.)
- The library (immediate closing)
- Activities in schools (immediate closure)
- The indoor park in the Faubourg de l’Île (immediate closing)
- Church activities (immediate closure)
- Free activities at the Cité-des-Jeunes arena (immediate closing)
- These closures are effective until Sunday, April 5, following a re-evaluation during the week of March 30.
- The Recreation and Community Services administration will be maintained for emergencies, however, the Omni-Centre will not be accessible to the public.
- The administrative procedures surrounding these cancellations will be communicated later.
- Municipal services remain open, and we recommend that you use our online services.
- Thank you for your understanding.