Update COVID-19: March 18
Important notices, emergencies, and alerts
- Federal government measures:
- Introducing the Emergency Care Benefit providing up to $900 bi-weekly, for up to 15 weeks. This flat-payment Benefit would be administered through the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA).
- Closure of the Canada-U.S. border.
- Provincial government measures:
- The number of screening tests will be increased to 5,000 tests per day by Friday.
- Every little bit helps. Every action can save lives.
- On the territory of Pincourt :
- Our municipal services are open. Call us or write to us:
- 514 453-8981
- Our service counters are closed to the public for an indefinite period of time:
- Town Hall
- Municipal garage
- The fire station is open to the public, if necessary.
- Recreational activities remain suspended until Sunday, April 5, 2020 inclusively.
Blood Drive in Vaudreuil-Dorion:
- By appointment only: 1 800 343-7264
- March 25, 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Centre Multisports (3093 de la Gare Blvd.)
COVID-19 screening clinic now open in Montérégie-Ouest:
- By appointment only: 1 877 644-4545
- No appointment, no screening.
- Location of screening will be revealed when you get an appointment only.
- COVID-19 telephone line: 1 877 644-4545
- Line 211: to be referred to socio-community resources
- Line 811: psychosocial counseling 24/7 (stress, anxiety, panic, etc.)
- World situation on COVID-19 (WHO): www.who.int/home
- Situation of COVID-19 in Quebec: www.quebec.ca/sante/problemes-de-sante/a-z/coronavirus-2019