Update COVID-19: March 23
Important notices, emergencies, and alerts
- Provincial government measures:
Closure of all businesses and stores of non-essential services until April 13.
All seniors in residences can no longer go out except under supervision.
- Municipal services:
- Our municipal services are open. Call us or write to us:
- 514 453-8981
Closure of outdoor play modules, sports fields, and dog parks. Walking is your best option in the current situation.
Awareness in the parks by our security patrol.
- Transport EXO - Reduction in train frequency: Schedule
- The measures taken are working to delay the contagion.
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Young people must respect the government's request: no gatherings.
- Seniors: offer to help them go to the pharmacy and the grocery store.
- Every gesture to limit contact to reduce the contagion can save lives.
- Blood Drive in Vaudreuil-Dorion (March 25):
- By appointment only: 1 800 343-7264
- COVID-19 screening clinic now open in Montérégie-Ouest:
- By appointment only: 450 644-4545
- COVID-19 telephone line: 450 644-4545
- Line 211: to be referred to socio-community resources
- Line 811: psychosocial counseling 24/7 (stress, anxiety, panic, etc.)
- World situation on COVID-19 (WHO): www.who.int/home
- Situation of COVID-19 in Quebec: www.quebec.ca/sante/problemes-de-sante/a-z/coronavirus-2019