Fire Hydrant Inspection: As of April 14
Important notices, emergencies, and alerts
- Fire hydrant inspection
- When: starting April 14, during the night
- Purpose: to ensure proper operation of fire hydrants
- Since Aqua Data is offering an essential service authorized by the Government of Quebec, they will do the inspection of our fire hydrants.
- Despite the current situation with COVID-19, we are required by provincial law to inspect fire hydrants to ensure they are in good working order.
- Aqua Data teams use the necessary equipment, and follow the hygiene and distancing measures.
- Disruptions to be expected:
- Drop in water pressure
- Discoloration of water
- Make sure to check the color of your water before use.
- Let the water run until it becomes clear.
- The disruptions will disappear on their own after the inspection.
- Thank you for your understanding.
- Info: www.villepincourt.qc.ca/en/citizen-s-services/municipal-services/water-system