Update COVID-19: April 16
Important notices, emergencies, and alerts
- Message from the Government:
- The situation is stabilizing in hospitals. The government can, therefore, prepare a deconfinement plan. The government will start gradually and intelligently with businesses.
- Government reminders:
- Do not leave the house unless necessary.
- If you do go outside, stay 2 meters away from others.
- When you return home, wash your hands for 20 seconds.
- Municipal services:
- Our municipal services are open. Call us or write to us:
- 514 453-8981
Visit the Coronavirus section of our website for local resources, hygiene measures, government and municipal measures in effect and several handy numbers: Coronavirus.