Grocery Service for Vulnerable Persons: COVID-19
Important notices, emergencies, and alerts
- This service is part of the continuation of actions (telephone calls to seniors) already underway with the participation of members of the Town Council.
- This service is only offered to the following vulnerable people who have difficulty obtaining help with their groceries:
- Persons aged 70 and over
- Individuals at risk of complications related to COVID-19 can contact the person in charge to confirm their eligibility for this service.
- Contactless service offered to Pincourt residents only.
- Talk about this service to the vulnerable people around you.
- If you are part of the target audience and you have a need, contact us so that we can refer you to a service or match you with a volunteer.
- Information: 514 453-8981, ext. 273, or firstname.lastname@example.org