Update COVID-19: April 20
Important notices, emergencies, and alerts
- Messages from the Government :
- For the next two weeks, activities in hospitals will be limited to urgent treatment to free up full-time staff in seniors' residences. Anything that can be rescheduled in hospitals will be rescheduled.
- Calling on doctors in the regions to come and help in the residences in the Montreal area.
- It is sunny today. Go outside and respect the distance of 2 meters from others.
- Government reminders:
- If you do go outside, stay 2 meters away from others.
- When you return home, wash your hands for 20 seconds.
- Municipal services:
Our municipal services are open. Call us or write to us:
- 514 453-8981
Visit the Coronavirus section of our website for local resources, hygiene measures, government and municipal measures in effect and several handy numbers: Coronavirus.