Update COVID-19: April 23
Important notices, emergencies, and alerts
- Message from the Government:
- There must be a natural immunity that develops gradually. People who are less at risk will need to gradually develop antibodies. Next week, the government will present its progressive deconfinement schedule until the fall.
- Government reminders:
- Staying home saves lives.
- If you do go outside, stay 2 meters away from others.
- When you return home, wash your hands for 20 seconds.
- Municipal services:
Our municipal services are open. Call us or write to us:
- 514 453-8981
Visit the Coronavirus section of our website for local resources, hygiene measures, government and municipal measures in effect and several handy numbers: Coronavirus.