Update COVID-19: April 30
Important notices, emergencies, and alerts
Message from the government:
- The state of health emergency to combat the COVID-19 crisis is extended until May 6 in Quebec, on the recommendation of the Minister of Health and Social Services.
- Reopening plan: if all the criteria are not met, the government will step back in the process.
- The provincial government thanks those who work with vulnerable children, their work is important.
- The Town's municipal buildings are closed, and recreational activities are on hold, until further notice and depending on Public Health guidelines.
Government health measures:
- Staying home saves lives.
- If you go outside, stay 2 meters away from the others.
- When you come home, wash your hands for 20 seconds.
Our municipal services are open.
Call us or write to us:
- 514 453-8981
Visit the Coronavirus section of our website for local resources (psychological aid, food aid, etc.): Coronavirus.