Update Covid-19: May 6
Important notices, emergencies, and alerts
- Investing $31 million in a Mental Health Action Plan.
- The Government reminds that progressive reopening should not reduce the hygiene measures in place.
- The Quebec Deputy premier, Geneviève Guilbault, mention: "We all need to be in solution mode, because the situation is exceptional."
INFORMATION - REMINDER:
- Toilet is not a garbage can: disinfectant towels; women's sanitary products (tampons, etc.); cotton swabs (Q-tips); disposable wet wipes (wipes); dental products (dental floss) condoms (condoms); go in the trash, NOT in the toilet.
These products in the toilet cause a blockage in the sewer system and increase cleaning costs.
Government health measures:
- In public places, make sure you stay 2 metres away from others.
- Wash your hands regularly.
Information - Resource additions:
To learn more about local resources (psychological, food troubleshooting, etc.) visit the Coronavirus page.
Our municipal services are open.
Call us or write to us:
- 514 453-8981