Update Covid-19: May 7
Important notices, emergencies, and alerts
- Postponement of the opening of schools and businesses of the CMM (Metropolitan Community of Montreal)
• Reopening of Commission scolaire des Trois-Lacs schools: May 25
• Reopening of Lester B. Pearson elementary schools: May 25
- New monetary premium offered to those who work full-time in the "red zones" of Long Term Care Homes, private residences and hospitals.
- Canadian Armed Forces Snowbirds: 9 aircraft departed Bagotville this morning at approximately 9:30 a.m., and descended to Charlevoix. The itinerary includes a landing at Gatineau Airport around 5:15 p.m.
- Toilet is not a garbage can: disinfectant towels; women's sanitary products (tampons, etc.); cotton swabs (Q-tips); wet wipes (including disposable ones); dental products (dental floss), and condoms; go in the trash, NOT in the toilet.
These products cause a blockages in the sewer system and increase cleaning costs.
Government health measures:
- In public places, make sure you stay 2 metres away from others.
- Wash your hands regularly.
Information - Resource additions:
To learn more about local resources (psychological, food troubleshooting, etc.) visit the Coronavirus page.
Our municipal services are open.
Call us or write to us:
- 514 453-8981